- Examination and Filing of Documents- Aero-Space Reports can handle the review and submission of your FAA registration and lien documents with the aircraft registry in Oklahoma City. We will do our best to ensure your documents are in recordable form thus saving you the time and hassle of working directly with the FAA.
- Filing of Re-Registration Documentation- In 2010 the FAA started requiring that all US Civil Aircraft be re-registered every three years. Our company can help with the examination and submission of these re-registration documents with the FAA Registry Branch. For a list of expiration dates, please reference this chart- Re-Registration Schedule
- Expedited Registration for Import- With this service we will review and submit the import registration documents to the FAA registry on your behalf. The FAA will send the temporary registration and permanent registration card directly to us for forwarding to the appropriate parties.
- Export Priority Filing- Aero-Space Reports will file direct with the FAA registry to have the registration cancelled within 24 hours of the filing. We will then obtain a copy of the Confirmation of De-Registration and forward that to the appropriate parties.
- Light Sport, Amateur Built, and Experimental Registration Filing- With this service we will review and submit the Light Sport or Amateur-Built registration documents to the FAA registry on your behalf. The FAA will send the temporary registration and permanent registration card directly to us for forwarding to the appropriate parties.
- Special Registration Number (N#) Change- If you would like to change the registration number on your aircraft it is very important to follow the appropriate steps to ensure you are authorized to display your new tail number. Aero-Space Reports can handle the request to assign the N# on your behalf and obtain the authorization form allowing the new tail number to be painted on the plane.
- Special Registration Number (N#) Reservation- See an N# you like and want to make sure it is reserved in your name? Aero-Space Reports can help you with this request at a minimal cost to ensure you get the tail number you have had your eye on.
- Engine and Propeller Title Searches- Any engine capable of producing 550 horsepower or propeller capable of absorbing 750HP are eligible to have liens filed against them. For this service we will search the FAA engine and propeller records to ensure the equipment are free of liens and other issues.
All of the fees for these services are on a case by case basis, click here to contact us for a firm quote. Thank you.